Introducing Musical Bonds Online!
This program is contact-free and entirely online. You do not need any special equipment or materials to participate: you can use items in your own home.
What does this program include?
- 6 short pre-recorded classes for short attention spans (15-20 minutes), which you can access as many times as you like until June 30, 2021
- Videos recorded in HD so that you can watch them on various devices: tablets, phones, smart televisions, computers
- The program is geared towards a range of ages, and only one purchase is required per family
What makes this program different?
- Musical Bonds was created and is presented by Cheryl-Lee Campbell. Cheryl-Lee is an accredited Music Therapist (MTA), who holds a Master of Music Therapy Degree and is a Qualifying Registered Psychotherapist: RP (Qualifying). In her music therapy practice, Cheryl-Lee has a focus on on work with children with varying needs.
- The music used was chosen and created with an aim to focus on bonding and healthy development.
What about the music?
- The music presented and taught in Musical Bonds classes is mostly songs written by accredited Music Therapists (including music written by Cheryl-Lee Campbell herself), with a few traditional songs (that caregivers may recognize). You will not find this particular selection of musical content anywhere else.
More about the Musical Bonds program can be found here.
[purchase_link id=”2529″ text=”Purchase” style=”button” color=”blue”]